Wyndham members beware of this great promotion where you can earn up to 15,000 Wyndham points which is enough to redeem one free award night stay. The free award is good for 1 standard room at participating Wyndham Rewards hotel up to room’s maximum occupancy. In short, members of Wyndham rewards program can make two stays at different Wyndham property, check out using MasterPass and earn enough points for a free night stay. In order to earn your 15,000 Wyndham points, you must complete your qualified stays by October 31, 2017.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Wyndham Hotel Masterpass Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 7,500 per qualifying stay up to maximum of 2 stays. Grand total of 15,000 possible Wyndham points up for grabs.
- Expiration Date: Complete your qualified stays by October 31, 2017
- Availability: Wyndham Rewards members only.
- Requirements: You must use MasterPass to pay online or through the Wyndham Rewards App. (IOS & Android)
- What To Do: Complete qualifying stay and pay with MasterPass via online or Wyndham Rewards App.
- Terms: Masterpass is not available for payment when a booking is made through WyndhamRewards.com. Each Member and Masterpass account holder who books and completes a Qualified Stay in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points for each such Qualified Stay during the Promotion Period, up to a maximum of two (2) separate Bonuses. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Other terms apply.
How To Earn 15,000 Wyndham Points:
- Sign up for Wyndham Rewards program if you are not a member yet.
- Book a stay at participating Wyndham property.
- Complete your stay and check out online or via Wyndham Rewards app using MasterPass and earn 7,500 points. (IOS & Android)
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 at a different participating Wyndham property to earn your second 7,500 points.
- Enjoy your 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points!
If you are traveling around and need a place to stay then check out this Wyndham promotion. You can book two stays at distinct Wyndham properties to earn 7,500 points each for a grand total of 15,000 points. Your 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points can be used to redeem an awarded free night stay at participating location. This offer expires October 31, 2017 so check it out if you are interested. For more points, miles, and bonuses, check out more on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.