Here’s a $50 CVS Prescription Bonus
Do you have a monthly prescription from your doctor? Here is a way to make $50 in gift card every week/month. Follow these steps below:
- Download this $50 CVS Prescription Bonus
- Take your prescription note to your local CVS pharmacy, and tell them you want to change prescription here for the first $25 gift card. Offer is good until Dec. 22nd.
- The $50 Prescription is two part. The second $25 gift card is for your prescription refill. Offer is good until 1/26/08
- Take a copy above or find one in your local Sunday paper, and go to Walmart.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Repeat the process with Albertsons, Tomb Thumb, Krogers, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc…
Hint: If you have two prescriptions, tell them to rang it up separately or use one at one CVS and then go to another CVS to get two gift cards.