While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. The card comes with 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate based on credit worthiness and other factors. You’ll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent at US supermarkets(up to $6,000 per year) and 1x points on other purchases. Also earn 20 more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. The card has smart-chip technology and the ability to track your purchases on the AmEx Mobile app. There is no annual fee!
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express Features:
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49% to 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees.
Why You Should Apply:
Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points: Spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership to earn the 10,000 Membership Rewards Bonus points.
Earn 20% More Points: Earn 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Use your card at least 20 times within a billing cycle to earn 20% more points.
0% Introductory APR: New card members get the opportunity to save money with 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
No Annual Fee: The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express comes with bonuses and rewards, and no annual fee.
Typically reserved for customers willing to pay an annual fee, the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express now has access to their exclusive Membership Rewards Program in order to attract smaller spenders. Some benefits with AmEx’s Membership Rewards program include:
- Booking travel directly through American Express using their Pay with Points tool
- Transferring points to popular frequent flyer/hotel loyalty programs
- Purchasing gift cards
- Purchasing merchandise
- Shopping on Amazon using Shop with Points
Anyone that makes frequent purchases should apply for this card since you can earn extra points for making 20 or more transactions per month. You’re essentially earning 1.2% on all your purchases and 2.4% on US grocery store spending(up to $6,000 per year). This is considered a high rewards rate due to the points redemption through the Membership Rewards program especially for transferring your points to a frequent flyer program. Best of all, the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express gives you the opportunity to start collecting Membership rewards points without paying an annual fee. See our full list of American Express Credit Card Bonuses!