The Plenti® Credit Card from Amex offers 5,000 bonus Plenti Points after you spend $250 in Purchases within the first three months of account opening-that’s a $50 value! Before going further, you should know that you must be enrolled in the Plenti® rewards program before you apply for this card; enrolling in this program will provide you with the Plenti Rewards Card, which you can use to access other bonus opportunities. Once you’re enrolled, you can earn Plenti Points from three different ways:
- Plenti Partners- Use your Plenti card at these participating businesses to earn points: AT&T, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Exxon and Mobil branded service stations, Hulu, Enterprise/National/Alamo car rentals, and Direct Energy.
- Supermarkets- You can link the Plenti card with other eligible supermarket store loyalty cards and then use your credit card as you normally would to receive Plenti points on certain purchases.
- Shopping portal- You’ll receive Plenti points for using the Plenti Online Marketplace, which features stores like QVC, Microsoft, Nike, The Home Depot, and more. The amount of points you receive will vary from merchant to merchant.
You can then redeem as little as 200 Plenti Points for discounts on purchases made at Macy’s, Rite Aid, and participating Exxon and Mobil stations. Every 100 Plenti Points has a value of one dollar, so racking up these points can result in great savings at the eligible stores. Enjoy all of these great features with no annual fee.
Plenti Credit Card from Amex Features:
- Earn 5,000 Plenti® points after you spend $250 in purchases on your Plenti® Credit Card from Amex within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- No annual fee and no annual fee for Additional Cards.
- 3 Plenti points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1 point), 2 points at U.S. restaurants and 1 point on other purchases. Terms apply.
- Earn points in addition to what you can with the Plenti® rewards program. Learn More.
- Use Plenti® points for things you already buy at AT&T company-owned stores, Rite Aid and more! Terms and limitations apply.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees.
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
5,000 Bonus Plenti Points: Sign up to earn 5,000 Plenti Points bonus after spending $250 within the first three months of account opening. Every 100 Plenti Points is worth $1, so you can redeem your 5,000 bonus points to save up to $50 on purchases made at Macy’s, Rite Aid, and participating Exxon or Mobil branded service stations.
Earn Points Faster: Certain Plenti Rewards partners have ways to earn huge point bonuses. For example, you can earn 5,000 points when you sign up for a new qualifying energy plan with Direct Energy at directenergy.com/plenti. You can also earn up to 1,650 points when you activate the Hulu offer and sign up for a new Hulu subscription. Sign up at hulu.com/plenti and stay on your Hulu plan for at least 6 months to get all 1,650 points.
Card Benefits: Extraordinary travel benefits (roadside assistance hotline, car rental loss and damage insurance, and global assist hotline), entertainment access, extended warranty, purchase protection, and return protection.
Sign up for the Plenti® Credit Card from Amex and earn 5,000 Bonus Plenti Points that can be used for up to $50 in savings at Macy’s, Rite Aid, and participating Exxon and Mobil stations. In addition to this flexible points system, you’ll have access to other great features like extended warranties, purchase protection, car rental insurance, and much more! All of these benefits even come with no annual fee. Find more great credit cards from our full list of credit card bonuses!