While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express is offering 15,000 Membership Reward® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. You’ll get a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate based on your creditworthiness and other factors. When using the Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card, card members earn 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x), 2x points at US gas stations, and 1x points on other purchases. When you make 30 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period, American Express will give you 50% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Enjoy great benefits with the more prestigious Amex card for an annual fee of $95.
The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express Card Features:
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 50% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 3x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 2x points at US gas stations; 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49% to 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees.
Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- Membership Rewards Points: You start out with 15K bonus points after $1K in purchases. Users will earn 3 points for each dollar spent at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 annually in purchases) and 2 points per dollar spent at U.S. gas stations. If you make purchases 30 or more times in a billing period, you’ll get an amazing 50% more points on those purchases. The points do not expire.
- Points Redemption: Usually for Amex’s charge cards only, the Amex Everyday Preferred card allows you to earn Membership Rewards points to redeem for travel, dining, entertainment, online shopping (Amazon.com) and merchandise. They can also be transferred to travel program partners, or used towards eligible card charges on your statement, giving you more flexibility in the way you use your points.
- 0% Introductory APR: 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for first 12 months, then Purchase APR Variable, based on creditworthiness.
- Travel Benefits: Enjoy vehicle rental loss and damage insurance coverage, travel mishap insurance coverage, enhanced roadside assistance, and worldwide assist.
- Purchase Protection and Warranty: You’ll also be covered an additional year of warranty for all purchases with service warranties of 5 years or less. In addition, you’ll have purchase protection for up to 90 days on $300 or less products (and up to $1,000 total each year).
Take advantage of the 15,000 bonus points promotion today and apply for the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express. This is an excellent card to earn Membership Rewards points the 50% points bonus benefit for using your card 30 or more times each month. Find more credit card bonuses from our exclusive list!