Chase Ink Plus Business Card Features:
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases-with no limit to the amount you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply:
Earn 60,000 Bonus Points: Spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening to earn 60,000 bonus points. When redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards program, 60,000 points is worth $750.
Earn 5 Points: Earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year. Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases-with no limit to the amount you can earn.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Program: Chase Ultimate Rewards points are very valuable especially when redeemed for travel or transferred to hotel and airline partners. Points can also be redeemed for gift cards, cash back, and shopping.
- 20% Travel Discount – Redeem for airfare, hotel, or other travel and get a 20% discount off points required. Each 1 point will be worth 1.25 which explains how the 60,000 bonus points can be worth as much as $750 when redeemed for travel.
- 1:1 Partner Transfer – Many cardholders use their Ultimate Rewards points(1:1 transfer ratio) to convert to other airline and hotel partners such as: United, British Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Korean Air, Hyatt, Marriott, Priority Club, Ritz Carlton, and more. One of the best ways to redeem the 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points is by getting 2 nights in a top category 6 Hyatt hotels such as the Park Hyatt in Paris, Tokyo, or the Maldives. You can do this by transferring the points to Hyatt and redeem for hotel rooms which costs $500 or more per night.
Business Benefits: There are no extra costs for employee cards and spending limits can be set for each employee to keep the budget in check. Download the Ink Mobile App to help manage receipts and receive instant account alerts among other features.
Purchase Benefits: Items purchased with your card will get an extra coverage with purchase protection, price protection, extended warranty, and return protection.
Travel Benefits: Get peace of mind when traveling with trip cancellation/interruption insurance, trip and baggage delay reimbursement, and auto rental insurance.
No Foreign Transaction Fees: Make purchases out of the country without paying an extra fee every time you use your card. Other cards will have standard fees of 2%-3% which will negate any point or reward accumulation.
The Chase Ink Plus Business Card is recommended for the bonus points alone. Earning 60,000 points after spending $5,000 within 3 months is well worth signing up. Reaching the $50,000 maximum on the 5 point bonus category will earn you 250,000 in Ultimate Rewards points! On top of the reward points, you pay no foreign transaction fee! Apply for the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card today!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.