I have Sprint Employee Referral Offer (SERO) cellular plan for about $20 a month after taxes.
It’s an individual plan with the following features:
- 500 anytime minutes
- Free 6pm and Weekends
- Free Vision (unlimited web access, picture, email)
- Free Unlimited text messages
- Free Unlimited Sprint PCS picture mail
The plan is really $30 a month + $5 taxes = $35…damn playa, how did you get it down to $20 a month? …cuz I’m a hustler..nah..here is how i did it.
- $10 off each month by doing drop calls.
- 15% off each month through company discount.
- Another 10% off each month by sprint loyalty discount.
You like what you hear so far? maybe you want to cancel your current cellular plan to join this plan? if so, follow these guidelines…