Looking for deep discounts on gift cards from every major retailer? Check out Raise.com with huge discounted prices on unwanted gift cards anywhere from 5%-20% below retail value. Simply create a free account with your email address within minutes to purchase discounted gift cards for popular retail stores, restaurants, and more. Not just for buying gift cards, you could also sell unwanted gift cards to other shoppers on Raise.com. You can sell physical gift cards, E-gift cards and merchandise credit with a minimum of $20 on the card.
How To Earn Raise Free $5 Credit:
- Create a new Raise account with promo code anguyen21 (it should be auto-populated)
- Enter your mobile number so they can text you a code for verification purposes.
- Once you verify the code, your $5 will be instantly credited to your account.
- Start shopping!
- AND if your purchase is $50 or more, you can also use the coupon code New5 to save an additional $5 off!
For new customers only, there is now an extra $5 off reduced gift cards from RAISE with coupon code New5. Apply at check out and get your gift cards that are already reduced in price even cheaper! This code is best used for smaller denomiation purchases to save you the most.
Click here to use code RAISE75AF at checkout to save an extra $5 Off $75 Select already Reduced Gift Cards.
Raise.com Promo Codes:
- APP10 – Get $10 off $100 on any gift card sold on Raise when you download the Raise app and use code APP10 at checkout
- RIDE10 – Enter the promotion code RIDE10 to get $10 off your first purchase.
- New5 – $5 off on your first purchase
- RAISE1 – Extra 1% Off at checkout
- RAISE75AF – Extra $5 off $75 at checkout
- SELLAF10 – Sell Your Unwanted Gift Cards and Save 5% off Fees
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Visit Raise.com
- Create an account.
- Add a card to your shopping cart.
- Securely enter your shipping and billing information.
- Expect your gift card in 3-14 days (for electronic gift cards, delivery is immediate but can take up to 24 hours).
Raise.com Discounted Gift Cards:
- Click here to use code RAISE75AF to save an extra $5 Off $75 on Select already Reduced Gift Cards.
- Bed Bath & Beyond -Up to 5% off
- Bloomingdale’s – Up to 8.5% off
- eBay -Up to 0.6% off
- Gap -Up to 8.1% off
- Home Goods -Up to 16.3% off
- Hyatt -Up to 2.5% off
- JCPenney -Up to 16.1% off
- Kmart -Up to 5.4% off
- Macy’s -Up to 7.4% off
- Marshalls -Up to 19% off
- Panera Bread – Out of stock
- TJ. Maxx -Up to 16% off
- Toys R Us -Up to 5.6% off
- Sears -Up to 5.3% off
- Sephora -Up to 7.3% off
- Staples -Out of stock
- Starbucks -Out of stock
Do you have a stack of unused gift cards in your house or drawer? For those looking to sell a gift card, there is a flat 15% commission of the gift card selling price(a small listing fee of $1.00 per physical gift card sale). You may want to sell those those unused gift cards for cash!
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Gather up all your un-used and unwanted gift cards
- Create a Raise.com account
- Visit the Sell Gift Cards page
- Enter the required info (Gift Card Retailer, Serial Number, PIN Number etc.).
- All gift card serial numbers and pins are kept private at all times. Choose the correct discounted selling price and adjust accordingly.
Those selling a physical gift card, Raise.com covers all shipping fees and provides prepaid shipping labels for letters and parcels. You can select to be paid by Check Payments or PayPal.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|