American Express “Small Business Saturday” will be open for registration to get a 1-time $10 statement credit for spending $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business. You must register an eligible American Express card and use it on November 30th at a store on the Small Business Saturday Map.
Small Business Saturday FAQ:
- You will be able to register your American Express Cards at www.shopsmall.com at 12:00 A.M. MST (Mountain Standard Time) on 11/24/13 until 11:59 P.M. MST on 11/30/13, unless the registration limit is reached sooner.
- Registration is limited.
- Use your registered cards on 11/30/13 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Small Business Saturday Map. Online transactions do not qualify.
- The Small Business Saturday Map will be available from 11/21/13-12/1/13.
- Card Member will receive a one-time $10 statement credit for that transaction from American Express within 90 days after 11/30/13.
- Consumer and small business cards are eligible. Corporate cards and prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve) are not eligible.
- If the qualifying purchase is returned or cancelled, the statement credit may be reversed.
The corporate and prepaid cards Amex aren’t eligible, but check out some personal and small business American Express cards to earn more bonuses on top of the “Small Business Saturday” special promotion. The $10 statement credit bonus should appear within eight weeks of the purchase, though typically post much faster than that. Check out more information on their Frequently Asked Questions.
This special Amex promotion is limited, so make sure to register ASAP on November 24, 2013 and then use your registered card on November 30, 2013 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction. You will then receive a $10 statement credit simply for participating in Small Business Saturday. Check out more ways to Make Money Online!
|Hot Deal: Credit Sesame offers free credit score based on your Experian credit report once a month, free 1-Bureau credit monitoring and alerts, free analysis of all your credit and loans, and free $50K identity theft insurance and ID restoration help. Absolutely free to join with no credit card requirement!|
|Chase Ink Cash® Business Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent annually on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Afterwards, the go-to APR of Regular APR: 13.24% (Variable). I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Cash Business Review