American Express “Small Business Saturday” will be open for registration to get a 1-time $10 statement credit for spending $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business. You must register an eligible American Express card and use it on November 30th at a store on the Small Business Saturday Map.
Small Business Saturday FAQ:
- You will be able to register your American Express Cards at www.shopsmall.com at 12:00 A.M. MST (Mountain Standard Time) on 11/24/13 until 11:59 P.M. MST on 11/30/13, unless the registration limit is reached sooner.
- Registration is limited.
- Use your registered cards on 11/30/13 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Small Business Saturday Map. Online transactions do not qualify.
- The Small Business Saturday Map will be available from 11/21/13-12/1/13.
- Card Member will receive a one-time $10 statement credit for that transaction from American Express within 90 days after 11/30/13.
- Consumer and small business cards are eligible. Corporate cards and prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve) are not eligible.
- If the qualifying purchase is returned or cancelled, the statement credit may be reversed.
The corporate and prepaid cards Amex aren’t eligible, but check out some personal and small business American Express cards to earn more bonuses on top of the “Small Business Saturday” special promotion. The $10 statement credit bonus should appear within eight weeks of the purchase, though typically post much faster than that. Check out more information on their Frequently Asked Questions.
This special Amex promotion is limited, so make sure to register ASAP on November 24, 2013 and then use your registered card on November 30, 2013 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction. You will then receive a $10 statement credit simply for participating in Small Business Saturday. Check out more ways to Make Money Online!
|Hot Deal: Credit Sesame offers free credit score based on your Experian credit report once a month, free 1-Bureau credit monitoring and alerts, free analysis of all your credit and loans, and free $50K identity theft insurance and ID restoration help. Absolutely free to join with no credit card requirement!|
|Chase Freedom® offers a $100 cash back bonus for new cardholders that spend $500 during the first three months of membership. You'll earn an additional $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period. New members will also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. Then regular APR: 13.99%-22.99% (Variable). This great cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn easy cash back bonuses in return for your spending. Between January 1 and March 31, 2015, you can earn 5% rewards on up to $1500 spent on grocery stores, movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores. For all other purchases, you'll earn unlimited 1% cash back. Best of all, there is no annual membership fee. Apply Now---Chase Freedom $100 Bonus Review|