For those with an iPhone(4, 4S, 5S, 6), you can now sign up with Straight Talk for their $45 Unlimited Plan(Talk, Data, and Text). You do not need to unlock your phone. Straight Talk is a prepaid phone plan that offer SIM cards for any AT&T-compatible, T-Mobile-compatible, or unlocked GSM phone. Whether you have a refurbished Samsung Galaxy or iPhone 5s, Straight Talk offers you the $45 a month unlimited minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data with no contracts and no credit checks. As always, unlimited means 3G/4G data speeds for 2.5 GB per month(2G data speed after that). You can get their micro SIM card for $15 compatible with any Apple iPhone.
Straight Talk Promotion Codes:
- Get $75 off any $199+ smartphone plus free shipping with promo code STWB75OFF. Choose between Android or Apple phones.
- Get $20 off a SIM + $45 plan card bundle plus free shipping with promo code STWB20OFF. You can buy up to 4 plans per order.
- Free Overnight Shipping on Any Phone Order or Phone Bundle of $149.99 or Greater!
If you are an existing user, using the promo code STWB20OFF is a great deal for the $45 plan card in order to reload your existing card. This means your unlimited monthly plan will cost you just $26. You can buy 4 monthly plan cards for only $103.96- a saving of $80!
What to do:
- Own an AT&T, T-Mobile GSM phone or an unlocked domestic GSM phone
- Buy their SIM card for $15 to use on your iPhone or Galaxy phone with their $45 a month plan card.
- Get unlimited minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data with no contracts and no credit checks for $45 per month on AT&T or T-Mobile network with 3G data.
Even though it’s listed as an unlimited plan, you need to be on the safe side of 2.5GB per month since they can free your account. You will need to buy the $15 Sim Card online. If you can do 3 months pre-paid at a time, your monthly cost will only be $42 per month(under service plans).
|SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. To be eligible for this offer, your application must be received by February 24, 2015. The card automatically crediting cashback for business expenses and offering discounts with participating merchants. New cardholders earn 5% cash back at U.S. office supply stores, 5% cash back on services from U.S. wireless telephone service providers, 3% cash back on the category of your choice (gas stations, restaurants, airfare from airlines, etc), and 1% cash back on other eligible purchases. The 5% and 3% rebates apply to purchases up to $25,000 per rebate year, then 1% thereafter. Apply Now---Amex SimplyCash Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.