For those with an iPhone(4, 4S, 5S, 6), you can now sign up with Straight Talk for their $45 Unlimited Plan(Talk, Data, and Text). You do not need to unlock your phone. Straight Talk is a prepaid phone plan that offer SIM cards for any AT&T-compatible, T-Mobile-compatible, or unlocked GSM phone. Whether you have a refurbished Samsung Galaxy or iPhone 5s, Straight Talk offers you the $45 a month unlimited minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data with no contracts and no credit checks. As always, unlimited means 3G/4G data speeds for 2.5 GB per month(2G data speed after that). You can get their micro SIM card for $15 compatible with any Apple iPhone.
Straight Talk Promotion Codes:
- Get $75 off any $199+ smartphone plus free shipping with promo code STWB75OFF. Choose between Android or Apple phones.
- Get $20 off a SIM + $45 plan card bundle plus free shipping with promo code STWB20OFF. You can buy up to 4 plans per order.
- Free Overnight Shipping on Any Phone Order or Phone Bundle of $149.99 or Greater!
If you are an existing user, using the promo code STWB20OFF is a great deal for the $45 plan card in order to reload your existing card. This means your unlimited monthly plan will cost you just $26. You can buy 4 monthly plan cards for only $103.96- a saving of $80!
What to do:
- Own an AT&T, T-Mobile GSM phone or an unlocked domestic GSM phone
- Buy their SIM card for $15 to use on your iPhone or Galaxy phone with their $45 a month plan card.
- Get unlimited minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data with no contracts and no credit checks for $45 per month on AT&T or T-Mobile network with 3G data.
Even though it’s listed as an unlimited plan, you need to be on the safe side of 2.5GB per month since they can free your account. You will need to buy the $15 Sim Card online. If you can do 3 months pre-paid at a time, your monthly cost will only be $42 per month(under service plans).
| Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $750 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year. There are no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is a $95 annual fee.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review