I drove to Chase bank after work to open another account for an extra 100 dollars bonus.
Few facts from Chase Bank:
1) You can open more than one account even if you already have a chase account.
2) Direct Deposit required for bonus. Otherwise there will be a monthly fee. (Don’t worry, send money from your Paypal account..this counts as a direct deposit, and it works just as fine)
3) Must be open for six months before cancelling the account.
4) Bonus will come directly to Checking account in 10 days.
5) Can only do it once a year for bonus (but i have heard you can do it more than once..not sure)