1800Flowers.com is offering JetBlue 1,750 Points Bonus per order when spend $29.99 or more, valid through February 15, 2016. You just need to use promotion code TB1750 at check out. This deal is great because you can stack it with a couple of other promotions to maximize your savings. For example, you can buy discounted 1800Flowers.com gift cards from Staples.com for $10 off $50 Gift card right now and use it to lower your cost. Or go through Amex Offer’s Spend $50, get $15 Statement credit. This is one of the few times I would caution the use of cash back portals or other promotional codes as it may invalidate the TrueBlue Bonus points. If you can get around shipping costs, this would be a nice way to get points with no set limits of how many times you can order.
Table of Contents
Earn 1,750 TrueBlue Bonus Points:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Get 1,750 JetBlue TrueBlue Points from 1800Flowers.com when you purchase a minimum of $29.99 per order and using promo code TB1750 when checking out.
- Requirements: You must have a JetBlue Rewards account to receive TrueBlue points.
- Valid: Offer valid through 2/15/2016
- Terms: Member must provide the promotional code and TrueBlue account number at time of purchase to be eligible for the offer. Each order of $29.99 or more will receive 1,750 points for each order, excluding service/delivery fees and taxes. Offer valid through February 15, 2016. TrueBlue points are awarded on the base price of completed sales (excluding cancellations) at standard published prices and are not earned on any other fees or charges, including but not limited to service charges, shipping fees, and taxes. Orders must be placed through the JetBlue 1-800-FLOWERS website [www.1800flowers.com/jetblue] or by calling [1-800-FLOWERS (1-800-356-9377)]. Please allow six to eight weeks for bonus points to post to your account.
Get TrueBlue 1,750 Bonus Points:
- If you haven’t already you will need to sign up for a TrueBlue account to earn TrueBLue points.
- Buy online via 1800Flowers.com or call 1-800-356-9377
- Use Offer code TB1750 and TrueBlue account number at check out.
- I’d suggest you use Amex OPEN Business card Credit Card to earn 5% for purchases at 1800flowers.com.
- Stack with Amex Offer’s Spend $50, get $15 Statement credit to save your out of pocket expense.
This offer is just in time for Valentine’s Day, get flower for your significant other, your mom, your daughter, your sweetheart. Each time you order $30 and pay using the promo code you will get 1750 TrueBlue Points. Get 5% back when you use your Amex business card at 1-800-Flowers. You may use 1800Flowers.com gift cards but be aware that some gift cards from resellers or sites like Groupon may not work for this promotion so I’d exercise caution if you want to take that route. Don’t miss out on all our Points, Miles & Bonuses Promotions!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|