If you’ve applied for a job at Ascenda USA Inc.d/b/a 24-7 Intouch between January 1, 2014 and October 31, 2015, you may be eligible for compensation under the 24/7 Intouch Job Applicant Background Check Class Action Lawsuit if you signed the disclosure and authority to release information forms, as well as had your background check obtained by 24-7 Intouch for employment purposes. According to the lawsuit, 24-7 Intouch violated federal laws with the inclusion of two sentences of release language within the D&A forms. The class settlement pool is agreed to be at $1.1 million with eligibility for you to attain $60 from this class action settlement. If you are believe you are eligible, and the Court approves this Settlement, you will receive a settlement payment, simple as that. But if you do not want to be a part of this settlement then be sure to opt out no later than February 1, 2018.
24/7 Intouch Background Check Lawsuit:
- 24/7 Intouch Claim Information
- Opt Out Form Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: 24-7 Intouch applicants who signed disclosure and authority to release information forms between January 1, 2014 and October 31, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $60
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase required.
- Case Name & Number: Ashley Moody and Autumn Terrell v. Ascenda USA Inc. d/b/a 24-7 Intouch and Verified Credentials Inc., Case No. 0:16-cv-60364-WPD, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the 24/7 Intouch Background Class Settlement Claim Form.
- Look over the claim for eligibility.
- If you want to opt out, please be sure to submit your form by February 1, 2018
- If you are eligible and do want to receive your rightful settlement payment then you just have to wait until the Court approves the settlement to receive $60!
For applicants that signed the disclosure and authority to release information forms, as well as had your background check, you’re eligible for compensation under the 24/7 Intouch Job Applicant Background Check Class Action Lawsuit. The lawsuit lays out grounds of 24-7 Intouch violating federal law with the inclusion of two sentences of release language within the D&A forms. You’ll be able to get $60 if you’re eligible. There’s no proof of purchase, all you have to do is remain in the class and if you want to opt out then submit your claim by February 1, 2018. Your legal rights and options are listed on the claim form, be sure to take a thorough read of it. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.