For a limited time, get 50% off Any Taco Bell App Order with VISA Checkout at participating locations. When you use the Taco Bell mobile app with Visa Checkout through October 19, 2015, while supplies last. Simply download the Taco Bell app avalible for iOS or Android and using the app via Visa Checkout, pay for your order. You will get a 50% discount off any order of $20, for a maximum of $10 off.
Table of Contents
50% off Any Taco Bell App Order with VISA Checkout:
- Offer: Use Visa Checkout via the Taco Bell App and get 50% off your meal, up to $10 off your purchase total.
- Valid: 10/19/2015 or while supplies last.
- Terms: You must use Visa Checkout when paying. Your maximum discount can not be greater then $10. Limited to 1 customer discount per week. Only at participating Taco Bell locations for mobile orders only.
How to use VISA Checkout to get 50% off your Taco Bell Order:
- Download: Get the Taco Bell App (available free for iOS or Android). Within the App look for “Offers” in the menu tab. Login to your account an add the offer.
- Link: I suggest you link your Citi Double Cash card to your VISA Checkout so that you can get almost 2% cash back on all your purchases.
- Buy: Make a purchase of up to $20 and use Visa Checkout as your form of payment.
- Get: Discount of $10 will apply at check out.
When there is an offer for 50% off Any Taco Bell App Order with VISA Checkout, you bet I’m getting some Nachos Bell Grande. It’s one of my favorite late night munchies joint. Remember you have to pay using the App via VISA Checkout and get up to $10 off your total order. Check out more ways to Save Money.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.