You can Buy $500 VISA Gift Cards at Office Depot/Max, limit $2,000 purchase. Hurry to your nearest Office Depot/Max (location) if you want to pick up some $500 Gift Cards, according to tweets by @pointchaser and @pointstopointb you can get these with a $5.95 purchase fee. Although MasterCard Gift Cards were also available buyers have reported they were having issues getting those cards loaded with credit card purchases. So YMMV!
Table of Contents
Buy $500 VISA Gift Cards at Office Depot/Max:
- Offer: $500 VISA gift cards availible at select Office Depot/Max with $5.95 purchase fee.
- Availability: Nationwide. Check locations near you.
- Valid: While supplies last, limit $2,000 total purchase.
How to Maximize buying Gift Cards:
- Buy: Purchase four (4) $500 VISA Gift Cards to meet the $2,000 limit.
- Use: Chase Ink Plus to earn 5X points at office supply stores.
- Load: Use a prepaid debit account to make the most of your VISA Gift Cards.
Buy $500 VISA Gift Cards at Office Depot/Max and get more rewards. Remember this is YMMV deal so good luck finding a store that stocks them. And if you are allowed to purchase with a credit card, even better! Easy enough, with your shiny new gift cards you can load them to Serve or BlueBird and pay bills, make purchases or even pay your taxes! Find more great Gift Card Deals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.