Sign up to Bluebird by American Express for a $10 bonus with your federal tax refund deposited into the new account. Make sure you file your federal tax form by April 15, 2015 to receive the $10 bonus in the form of a statement credit. With a Bluebird account, you can make direct deposits, pay bills online, add checks with the Bluebird Mobile App, and set up Sub-Accounts — a great new way to manage family spending. There are no annual, monthly, or overdraft fees and no minimum balance required. This includes no foreign exchange fees, no bill pay fees, no inactivity fees, and no card replacement fees. You get World-class American Express Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best of all, there are no hard pull on your credit when opening a Bluebird account.
Bluebird Account$10 Bonus Information:
- Sign Up Offer
- Expiration: Must open after December 28, 2014
- Requirements: File your 2014 federal tax return by April 15, 2015 and elect to receive your refund via direct deposit into your Bluebird account.
- Terms: Limit of one bonus per Bluebird account and No more than two (2) tax refunds may be added to a Bluebird Account via Direct Deposit per calendar year.
They will deposit the $10 statement credit into your Bluebird Account within 30 days of satisfying the above requirements. See our full list of Bonus Money today!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)