Here are the many ways to check your credit score for free:
- Credit.com: Get a free credit report, a credit score and a debt analysis, all on your desktop in seconds.
- Get your FREE credit score!: From free credit report.com, however you must sign up with a credit card and cancel within 30 days.
- CreditKarma: Use offer code CKFRND to sign up. It’s a TransUnion credit score. Some reported to be an average of 50 points higher than the norm.
- Lending Club: Even if you already sign up as a Lender, Sign up again as a “Borrower.” They will give you a grade such A1 = 770+, A2 = 747 – 769, A3 = 734 – 746, etc etc. Sign up through the link, and you qualify for a $25 bonus.
- Prosper: Another $25 bonus sign up. By signing up as a “Borrower”, then you can check your credit score. It’s Experian ScoreX PLUS.
- E-LOAN: Free Credit check at the very bottom under “Free Credit Score (Credit Score Only).” It’s not a trial and no credit card required.
- ESPN Wamu Credit Card ($25 bonus): Sign up for a WaMu credit card and check your FICO score each month for free.
- Quizzle: Free credit score, free credit report, and free home value estimate every six months.
For those who want long term solution and all three scores, check out this post about credit score for $19.95 for 1 full year. If you only want a free credit Report, then visit annualcreditreport.com from the government official site.