You can earn a $100 Referral Bonus when you refer a business who opens a Business Checking account from Abington Bank.
In order to receive your bonus, you must do the following:
- Download and print our Refer-A-Business form or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to the businesses you are referring.
- When a new business checking account is opened with your referral handout, your business account will receive $100.*
Abington Bank $100 Business Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: MA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee:
- Business Checking: No monthly service charges.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- $100 will be credited to your business account after the business you refer opens a new Abington Bank business checking account and provides your business name at account opening.
- The business you refer must be a new Abington Bank business checking customer.
- $100 will be paid into your business account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened.
- By participating, each business may be aware that the other is a customer of Abington Bank.
- The referring person must have a business checking account at Abington Bank and be authorized to transact on behalf of the referring business.
- This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.
At Abington Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.