Here you’ll find the latest promotions, bonuses, and offers from Acorns.
With the Acorns App, there’s no more excuses to start investing especially with the bonus that they are currently offering. This app simplifies the overly complicated and intimidating process of investing into a neat, easy mobile app.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
About Acorns App
Acorns app provides a platform that allows you to invest your spare change, with the goal of either building wealth or reaching short-term savings goals. Once you connect your bank account using your mobile phone, you can start investing the change from your everyday purchases.
This app is made for anyone who wishes to save or invest, but is really geared towards the younger, tech savvy generation due to the emphasis of using your smartphone. However, there is a web-based version for desktop and portable users if you prefer.
With the Acorns App, small amounts of money are added up over time and invested into your Acorns account. You don’t have to deal with large sums of money so this app is great for anyone who isn’t familiar with investing and needs some guidance.
Acorns App Account Features
- Available Accounts – Individual only. Retirement accounts are not available.
- No Minimum Deposit – You can start right away
- Annual Fees – A $1/month for accounts under $5,000, and 0.25%/year for accounts over $5,000.
- Mobile App and Website Access – iPhone, Android support and the recently introduced website access.
- Students Invest for Free (New) – Individuals under 24 years of age and attending college pay no fees.
- Round-Ups – For each credit card transaction the the round up to the nearest dollar is invested into Acorns.
- Scheduled Deposits – Set recurring daily, weekly or monthly investments.
Current Acorns App Bonus
$5 Sign Up Bonus + $250 with 4 Referrals
- What you get: $5 Sign Up Bonus + $250 with 4 Referrals
- When it expires: Limited time offer
- Where to get it: Compatible with iOS/iPhone/iPad, Android, or online web-based application.
- How to get this:
- Download the Acorns App.
- Create an account using promo code A3M4EU.
- Link up a funding account.
- Answer some questions about yourself so they can help recommend a pre-made portfolio.
- Sit back and Acorns will do the investing!
- Price: Acorns costs $1 a month for accounts under $5,000 or 0.25% of assets per year if your balance is above $5,000
- Minimum Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Advice: If you are a student, you can use Acorns for free by signing up with your student email.
(Sign up using our referral link)
The Acorns App provides a unique way to invest your money for the future. Simply download the app, sign up, link an account, and answer some questions to set up a portfolio. You can then set your long term or short term goals and with every purchase you make, Acorns will invest your money with your comfort.
Overall, this app helps the novice investor and gives them a boost in the right direction. It’ll help them set aside money for the future so they can reach their goals.
What I love about this app is that you can invest as little or as much money as you wish. Everything is up to you! Definitely check it out so you can start investing for your future and reach your financial goals! If you want to check up on the internet’s most complete list of Brokerage Promotions, keep coming back to HMB for more!
Disclosure: This post contain references to our advertiser Acorns in which we may receive compensation from products you sign up to.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|