You can earn a $200 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend, coworker, or family member to Advia Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Use the Referral link to access your offer code S79XSXEZ to qualify for your Bonus!
- To get started, simply bring your code into any area Advia branch or apply for membership online and insert your code in the Member Referral Code field.
- Get up to $200 when your relationship hits certain milestones within 90 days of your new membership.
(1) $50 when you reach high Checking relationship; and/or (2) $50 when you accrue new aggregate deposits held of $10,000 or more; and/or (3) $100 when you obtain aggregate Personal Loans of $5,000 or more (combined outstanding balances held in Auto/RV Loan or Signature Loan).
Advia Credit Union $200 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL, MI (not available in WI) (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: $5 if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
- Referring member and those they refer who open a new member account relationship with Advia Credit Union (not previously a member of Advia Credit Union) and follow instructions provided within this referral program to indicate qualifying new member referral will each earn stated payout(s) when new member opens and maintains one or more of the qualifying requirements.
Program not available in Wisconsin.
- Bonus Payouts: Referral bonus payout(s) will be paid in one sum via deposit into the Primary Savings of both referring (current) and qualifying new (referred) member who meet stated criteria no more than forty-five (45 days) following first three (3) months of membership.
- In order for new member or referring existing member to receive bonus, their member account must be in good standing with no delinquent loan balance, current or previously charged off account with Advia, negative share balance, or other indicator of an account not in good standing at time of payment.
- Bonus may be reported to IRS and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipients.
- This offer may not be used in combination with other promotional offers.
- Individuals may not refer themselves for referral incentive.
- Referred individual must qualify for membership based on Advia Credit Union’s field of membership criteria.
- All accounts and loans are subject to approval.
- This offer and any promotional offer is subject to change and could be discontinued at any time.
At Advia Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Advia Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply