Aeroplan is a global loyalty program created as an incentive program for frequent fliers with approximately 4.6 million active users. If you’re a few miles short of your next Aeroplan reward, then take this time to write a short travel story from your past travels. Currently, Aeroplan is offering 250 bonus miles when you share a travel story with them for a limited amount of time.
Aeroplan 250 Bonus Miles:
- Bonus: 250 miles
- Expiration: Unknown
- Requirements: Aeroplan member
- What To Do: Share a travel story
- Terms: User must have their story selected in order to receive bonus miles
Get Aeroplan 250 Bonus Miles:
- Sign up or log onto your Aeroplan account
- Go the the Aeroplan Share Your Story Page
- Brush up on your writing skills and write a travel story you were on
- You will be credited 250 miles within 6 to 8 weeks if your story is selected
For those of you who want to earn even more Aeroplan miles or are short a couple of miles from your next reward, take a couple of minutes to reminisce and write a travel story of yours to easily earn 250 bonus miles. If you would like to see more ways to earn points, miles, bonuses, check out our full listing!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.