If you want a chance to travel to Hong Kong, here’s a great opportunity for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with Air Canada from Washington D.C. to Hong Kong starting at $621. Hong Kong is known for its lively food scene – from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea – and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the city’s innumerable bespoke tailors. Book your flight today!
The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV)
Table of Contents
Flights from Washington D.C. to Hong Kong:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Washington D.C. to Hong Kong starting $621
- Routes: From Washington D.C. to Hong Kong, China
- Distance: 16,308 miles
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound in February, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Availability is extremely limited – just a few scattered dates. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get DCA/HKG Flight Deal:
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Delta since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the most money.
This is a great trip to take a mini vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.