If you’re a Californian resident, and you typically fly with Alaska Airlines, today is your lucky day! Alaska Airlines is offering 5,000 bonus miles for flyers who enroll in Mileage Plan between November 15 – December 31, 2017 and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America one-way flight from the enrollment date to June 30, 2018. Your 5,000 miles is enough for an award flight from San Francisco and Seattle or Los Angeles.
Table of Contents
Alaska Airlines Cali Mileage Plan Bonus:
- Sign Up!
- Promotion: Enroll in Mileage Plan & Earn Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles
- Expiration: Sign up by December 31, 2017; Fly by June 30, 2018
- Availability/Location: Californian residents only
- Terms & Conditions: Bonus miles offer is valid only for new Mileage Plan members residing in the state of California who enroll between November 15 and December 31, 2017 and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America one-way flights between the enrollment date and June 30, 2018. To qualify, the flight must both be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account; codeshare flights with other airlines do not qualify. An individual may receive the bonus a maximum of one time, even if they hold multiple separate Mileage Plan accounts. Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plan enrollment or account activation promotions. Mileage Plan conditions of membership apply.
How to Earn 5K Bonus Miles:
- If you’re a resident of California, join Alaska Airlines’ Mileage Plan.
- Book a one-way flight with Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, or another flight that is eligible to earn Alaska miles.
- Earn 5,000 bonus miles after your flight.
- Redeem your miles by June 30, 2018 and enjoy your trip!
With this offer, Alaska Airlines and Virgin America wants to show you how big they’ve become and are promoting their addition of 33 new nonstop routes from the West Coast this year, plus they fly more than 90 nonstop flights within California between 12 cities. New Mileage Plan members living in California can apply today and earn 5,000 bonus miles once you complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America one-way flight from now until to June 30, 2018. It’s kind of like a buy one, get one free deal, if you plan on flying within the 5,000 mile range for your first flight. Check out more of our points, miles, and bonuses offers today, here on HMB!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free on Delta flights.