University of Washington students are about to be rewarded for all their hard work maintaining a high GPA. Students with a 3.5 – 3.9 GPA will earn MVP status with Alaska Airlines while 4.0 GPA students will earn MVP Gold status. Your MVP or MVP Gold status will last from January 30, 2018 to December 31, 2018. If you’re GPA is not as high as you like it to be then don’t fret, you can still sign up for Alaska Airline 5,000 free miles promotion since GPA qualification is not required. You are required to sign up for this promotion using your University of Washington email address. Check out this offer today and sign up if you are interested in the benefits that comes with having free miles and elite status.
Table of Contents
Alaska Airlines Status & Miles Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn MVP status with 3.5 – 3.9 GPA; Earn MVP Gold status with 4.0 GPA; Earn 5,000 miles when you sign up with University of Washington email address
- Expiration: October 31, 2017
- Availability: Offer valid for students at University of Washington.
- Terms & Conditions: Offer is valid for University of Washington students who register for the promotion by October 31, 2017, with a valid University of Washington email address. By registering for the promotion, you consent to Alaska Airlines and University of Washington sharing information as necessary to provide confirmation to Alaska Airlines of your eligibility for MVP or MVP Gold status based on your autumn quarter 2017 GPA.
Earn 5,000 Alaska Airline Miles:
- Navigate to Alaska Airlines promotional page.
- Sign up for 5,000 free miles promotion.
- If your GPA meet the minimum requirement then you will be eligible to receive MVP or MVP Gold status.
- Enjoy your free miles and elite status!
Hard work really does pay off! Maintaining a high GPA can be difficult which is why Alaska Airlines is rewarding qualifying students with free elite status on their flights. Don’t feel neglected if your GPA is not up to Alaska Airline’s high standards because you can still claim 5,000 free miles just for being a University of Washington student with a valid university email! This offer is valid from now through October 31, 2017 but don’t wait too long, otherwise you might forget all about it! Find more of our points, miles, and bonus offers here on HMB!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.