If you are an avid magazine reader and happen to need a few bonus miles for an up coming trip then we have what you need. For a limited time only, Alaska Mileage Plan shopping portal is offering 40 bonus miles per dollar spent at Magazines.com. You can also receive up to 94% off of select magazines on Mileage Plan Shopping portal on some of your favorite magazines to make this deal even sweeter! Act now because this great offer is only valid for a limited time. This is a great opportunity to earn extra miles for future travels and you get magazines out of this deal too!
Alaska Mileage Plan 40 Bonus Miles:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: 40 Bonus Miles per Dollar Spent on Magazines.com
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Terms & Conditions: Not eligible on automatically renewed subscriptions. Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Orders cancelled within 90 days are not eligible. Not eligible on gift card, certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
Earn 40 Bonus Miles Per Dollar Spent:
- Head to Alaska Mileage Plan shopping portal and click “Shop Now” to access the offer.
- Browse hundreds of magazines and select and purchase products that interest you.
- You will automatically earn 40 miles per dollar you spend for you purchase!
You can easily earn this 40 miles per dollar bonus from Alaska Mileage Plan shopping portal by simply purchasing magazines that interest you before offer expires. In addition to this great offer, Alaska Mileage Plan shopping portal is giving you up to 94% off on select items. Don’t miss out on this great deal and shop now! For more ways to earn points and miles, check out the master list!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
Leave a Reply