Albertsons is currently having a promotion where you can transfer your prescriptions from your current pharmacy and receive up to $75 in gift cards valid through June 21, 2016. You can get a $25 gift card when you transfer or fill a new prescription and another $50 gift card when you fill 5 additional prescriptions and fill your Prescription Stamp Card. Be sure to look for the coupon in the weekly ad or ask one of Albertsons' pharmacists!
Table of Contents
Albertsons $75 Bonus Promotion:
- Bonus Promotion Link
- Albertsons Store Locator
- Expiration: 06/21/2016
- Promotion: Receive two gift cards up to $75 when you transfer your prescriptions to Albertsons.
- Terms: Offer not valid for beneficiaries of state and federal healthcare programs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare, or if otherwise prohibited by law. $25 gift card offer not valid for prescriptions previously filled by, or transferred from, another Albertsons location. Gift cards cannot be used for the qualifying transaction, but may be used for future purchases. Gift cards cannot be used for prescription co-payments. Offer cannot be copied or replicated. Limit one offer per patient. Stamp card must be surrendered at time of redemption. Albertsons is not responsible for lost stamp cards. Offer valid only at participating locations in participating states and is subject to change or cancellation at any time. See pharmacist for expiration date and details
How To Earn $75 Bonus at Albertsons:
- Visit your local Albertsons and ask your pharmacist about this $75 prescription transfer offer. Provide the information needed to transfer.
- Earn the first $25 gift card when you transfer or fill a new prescription. Look for this coupon in the weekly ad or ask an Alberstons pharmacist.
- Earn the remaining $50 gift card when you fill 5 additional prescriptions and fill your Prescription Stamp Card.
- You can try and pay using a Chase Freedom card to earn 5X on groceries until the end of the month.
How To Earn Offer Every Refill Period:
Follow these steps below:
- Download this $75 Gift Card Albertsons Prescription Transfer Offer
- Take your prescription note to your local Albertons pharmacy, and tell them you want to transfer your prescription here for the first $25 gift card (when you transfer or fill a new prescription).
- The remaining $50 gift card is two part. The second $25 gift card is obtained when you fill 5 additional prescriptions and fill your Prescription Stamp Card.
Next month, YMMV. Typically other pharmacies will match the prescription transfer offer.
- Take a copy above and go to Walmart.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Repeat the process with Albertsons, Tomb Thumb, Krogers, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
Hint: If you have two prescriptions, tell them to rang it up separately or use one at one Albertsons and then go to another Albertsons to get two gift cards.
This is a good way to get a free $75 in gift cards. It's easy to transfer your prescriptions by simply providing the information from your medicine's label and they will take care of the rest. You can try and pay using a Chase Freedom card to earn 5X on groceries until the end of the month to reap an additional benefit and earn more! Do you like deals like this? If so, check out our compiled list of exclusive gift card deals!