All residents who have ever been a customer of Alliance United Insurance and paid their premium in full when they renewed their policy and also paid renewal Billing Fees from June 16, 2011 to Dec. 27, 2015 may be eligible for a cash payment of up to 85% of the first renewal billing fee they paid. Alliance United Insurance has entered into a settlement regarding an extra charge of the renewal billing fee which was not disclosed to customers in their policies. Alliance United Insurance has denied any allegations or wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 03/20/17 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Alliance United Insurance Class Action Lawsuit:
- Alliance United Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/20/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you were a customer of Alliance United from June 16, 2011 to Dec. 27, 2015 and paid a renewal billing fee
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Michael Thoren, et al. v. Alliance United Insurance Company, et al., Case No. 37-2015-00020223-CU-BT-CTL, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Alliance United Insurance Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 3/20/17 receive your potential award!
If you were a customer of Alliance United Insurance from June 16, 2011 to Dec. 27, 2015 and paid an extra renewal billing fee even though you paid your premium in full, you may be eligible for a reimbursement of your first renewal cycle billing fee. According to the settlement, Alliance United Insurance charged its customers a renewal billing fee that was not listed in their policy. Alliance United Insurance has denied any allegations or wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/20/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.