Ally Invest (formerly known as TradeKing) is an online discount brokerage firm that was acquired by Ally Financial in early 2016. The brokerage firm officially changed its name to Ally Invest in May 2017.
If you would like to manage your own portfolios, you could look into what Ally Invest has to offer. They are currently offering up to a $3,500 Bonus & 90 Days of Free Trades when open a new account and meeting the deposit amount requirement.
This offer is good until April 30, 2019 and valid for one new individual, joint, or retirement account. Not only that, they’ll also credit other firm’s transfer fees up to $150. Interested? Be sure to take advantage of this limited time offer and open your account today!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Ally Invest Promotions
$3,500 Cash Bonus
- Earn up to $3,500 cash bonus with $2MM+ minimum opening deposit
- The minimum deposit to receive a cash bonus and up to 90 days of commission-free trades is $10,000.
- Cash bonus levels are identified in the table above.
- Accounts will receive the specified credit, depending on the initial deposit amount, deposited into the account within ten (10) days of meeting the qualifying requirements.
- Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed the bonus payout may be revoked.
90 Days of Free Trades
- The qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more must be received and remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from date of funding account or Ally Invest may charge the account for the cost of the trades credited to the account.
- New accounts receive $500 in commission credit for equity, ETF and option trades executed within 90 days of funding the new account.
- Commission credit applies to the per contract commission.
- The commission credit takes up to 2 business days from the funding date to be applied.
- Unused trades expire at the end of 90 days from the funding date of the new account.
- You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions.
- Mutual fund, bonds, exercise and assignment fees still apply.
Ally Invest Self-Directed Trading
- Among the industry’s lowest trading fees with no account opening minimum and no hidden fees.
- Low Price starting at $3.95 equity trades and 50 cent option contracts for high-volume/high-balance traders. Stock and ETF Trades at
- Wide variety of investment products built with the do-it-yourself investor in mind.
- In-depth research and market analysis tools to support all types of investment strategies.
Ally Invest Managed Portfolios
- Goal-oriented investing, professionally designed. Personalized portfolios tailored to your financial needs, risk tolerance, goals and investment horizons.
- Advisory fees are low and there are no trade fees when they buy or sell securities.
- Expert support: Get fast, friendly 24/7 support online or by phone or speak with a representative about your portfolio.
- Automatic rebalancing – They regularly update your asset allocation based on your investment profile, including your risk tolerance, projected length of investment and wealth outlook.
For investors who want to manage your own portfolios or for those looking for broker assisted tradings, Ally Invest has the right solution for you. Plus, they can meet your individual trading needs. You’re guaranteed to receive excellent customer service every step of the way no matter what your investing approach is.
Right now when you open a new account and meet the funding requirements, you can earn up to $3,500 Cash Bonus & 90 Days of Free Trades just for becoming a new customer! This is too good to pass up so sign up now! If you are not interested or looking for more options, make sure you browse our full list of brokerage bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|