Amazon $20 off Select Kindle 3 Day Sale, prices starting as low as $59.99 for the Kindle 6″. Today through October 21, 2015 you can get $20 off your choice of three Kindle Readers. For me, these are my choice of electronic readers because they have the best benefits of the e-readers available. With features like: Built-in adjustable light (read day and night) unlike tablets, no screen glare, even in bright sunlight, a single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours, massive selection, lowest prices (over a million titles at $2.99 or less) and lighter than a paperback, it holds thousands of books!
Table of Contents
Amazon $20 off Select Kindle 3 Day Sale:
- Promotion: Get $20 off regurlar prices on Kindle, Kindle Bundle for Kids or Kindle Paperwhite.
- Expiration: 10/19- 21/2015.
- Terms: Sold and Ships from Amazon. Prices only good for promotion period. Free ship, Prime members get next day shipping free!
Get a Kindle for $20 Off from Amazon:
- Log on: Go to Amazon.com
- Choose: Pick one of three avalible options on Sale: Kindle 6″ for $59.99; Kindle For Kids Bundle for $79.99– includes Kid Friendly Cover & 2 yr warranty or Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99
- Pay: To save more use Citi Double Cash and you could get back almost 2%
E-readers are portable, versatile and saves trees! Shop the Amazon $20 off Select Kindle 3 Day Sale if you are in the market for an electronic reader or give it as a gift to your favorite bibliophile! I’ve personally had an e-reader for 6 years, and enjoy reading more then ever! They make great Christmas or Birthday presents. Find more ways to Save Money Online!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.