Samsung smartphone owners check out this Free Amazon $5 Credit for Android Users just for signing into the Amazon App on your new Samsung Galaxy Note5 or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ phone powered by the AT&T network, promotion ends August 31, 2016 at 11:59PM PST. As a thank you, get a one time $5 Amazon credit. Use it to choose from millions of movies, TV shows, e-books, songs, apps, games, in-app items, and physical products available within the Amazon App for Android on your phone. You will receive notification via email within 30 days of your first sign-in on the Amazon App to let you know that your $5 credit is available. Promotional credit will expire 30 days from the date it is issued.
Amazon $5 Credit for Android Users:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: Get a free $5 Amazon credit when you sign into the Amazon App on your new Samsung Galaxy Note5 or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ phone powered by the AT&T network.
- Valid: This promotion ends on 8/31/2016 at 11:59PM PST.
- Terms: Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2016, or when all codes are claimed; whichever is earlier. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (excluding limited digital content) purchased through the preloaded Amazon App on Samsung Galaxy Note5 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ phones powered by the AT&T network. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Get a Free $5 Amazon credit:
- Log In: If you don’t already have an Amazon account, register get Prime and you can enjoy free promotional perks plus free 2-day shipping on select items.
- Get: Down load the Amazon App for Andriod on your Samsung smartphone.
- Sign In: Open the Amazon App and register your account.
- Receive: Get a free $5 Amazon credit to download digital content on your device.
This is probably one of the easiest way to get an Amazon credit as there is no purchase required. Be aware that you must allow the app access to read the user’s contacts data and access the list of accounts in the Accounts Service. This however is standard for most shared apps. See our complete list of ways to Save Money!
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||0.70%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.55%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|