If you’re a first time user with Amazon Prime Now , you’ll be able to get $10 off to save money! To be eligible, you must be a first time user and use the special code at checkout: 10PRIMENOW. It also offers household items and essentials you need with a free 2-hour delivery. There is a limited time offer for this special offer so take advantage while you can!
Editor’s Note: Various Prime Members are receiving an email to receive $20 off first orders of $50 or more. YMMV
Amazon Prime $10 Off Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $10 off for first time users
- Promo Code: 10PRIMENOW
- Availability: limited time offer
- Terms: Must be a first time user. There is a minimum amount in your sign-in delivery area. Free two hours on your order delivery, or an extra $7.99 paid in one hour hand over. Only applies to products purchased through Prime Now that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Offer does not apply to digital content, alcohol or to orders placed through Amazon.com or any Amazon mobile application other than Prime Now.
If this is your first time using Amazon Prime Now, then take advantage of the special offer to get $10 off! This special offer is available for a limited time only. With the special code of 10PRIMENOW, you’ll be able to receive $10 off which is quite an amount! If you want to save even more money, checkout our list of the best cash back shopping portals!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).