Amazon is one of the world’s largest online retailer, Amazon gain this elite status by offering great deals & services whenever they can. Frequent Amazon shoppers need to know that Amazon give you up to 15% back on grocery items with an Amazon Prime credit card. Amazon offer a wide variety of products and essentials that you need to get by day-to-day, since you are spending money on essential items then wouldn’t it be nice to get some money back? Apply for your Amazon Prime credit card today and start earning cash back on your groceries!
Amazon Prime Fresh Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 15% back on groceries
- Expiration Date: September 22, 2017
- Availability: Amazon Prime members only
- Requirements: Amazon Prime credit card
- Terms: Exclusions apply.
Get 15% Back On Groceries:
- Apply for an Amazon Prime credit card.
- Upon approval, sign up for free trial of AmazonFresh.
- Fill up your Fresh cart and select delivery date/time.
- Pay with your Amazon Prime credit card to receive 15% back on qualifying items.
Check out this sweet Amazon Prime credit card offer for 15% back on groceries! All you need is an Amazon Prime membership and a Amazon Prime credit card. This offer is here until September 22, 2017 so if you don’t have an Amazon Prime account or credit card, it’s not too late to sign up! For more ways on how to save money, check out our listings!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months. You'll have the opportunity to earn an additional 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $20,000 within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 3X Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and Level purchases & 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations, plus 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.