Are you part of the American Airlines 401(k) Plan? It’s the plan to allow you to save throughout your career and grow your savings for retirement. Then you may be eligible for a potential award from the American Airlines 401(k) Class Action Lawsuit if you were a customer between April 15, 2010 and October 30, 2015 for up to 10 times the amount the account balance was invested. According to the lawsuit, certain employees engaged in unethical dealing with money towards the 401(k) Plan instead of giving the customers a better and cheaper price. They tricked customers to spend more money than they have to. American Airlines have denied all acts of allegations. However, they have agreed to settle a class action lawsuit to avoid more risk and cost. So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 12, 2018 to receive your potential award!
American Airlines 401(k) Lawsuit:
- American Airlines 401(k) Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/12/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Everyone participated in the American Airlines 401(k) Plan
- Estimated Amount: varies
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members have been identified by records maintained by the Plans’ recordkeepers. If you did not receive a Settlement Notice and believe you are eligible, you can write the Settlement Administrator at the address listed below.
- Case Name & Number: Whitney Main, et al., v. American Airlines, Inc., et al., Case No. 4:16-cv-00473-O, Northern District of Texas.
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the American Airlines 401(k) Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 12, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who travel with American Airlines and have a 401(k) plan, you are eligible for a potential award from the American Airlines 401(k) Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, American Airlines employees have been accused of being dishonest to their customers about the financial pays towards the 401(k) plan, persuading them to pay more than they have to. So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 12, 2018 to receive your potential award! However keep in mind, the potential award varies depending on the records maintained by the record keepers. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.