Are you residing in Dallas, Texas or Chicago, Illinois? If so, American Airlines is offering you the opportunity to travel from Dallas, Texas to/from Chicago Illinois from July – November 2016 for as low as $35 one-way or $70 round-trip! Here’s a quick glimpse of what you can expect from both locations!
The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Dallas: Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region. Downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and Crow Collection of Asian Art cover thousands of years of art. The sleek Nasher Sculpture Center showcases contemporary sculpture.
Chicago: Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, sleek, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower and neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute and its expansive collections, including noted Impressionist works.
Table of Contents
DFW To/From ORD $70 Trip Dates:
Chicago to Dallas $35 dates
August 16, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
September 7, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 27, 28
October 1, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29
November 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16
Dallas to Chicago $35 dates
August 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
September 7, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28
October 1, 4, 5, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29
November 1, 2, 5, 8, 9,12, 15, 16
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
|Dallas (DFW)||Chicago (ORD)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Dallas (DFW)|
Dallas To/From Chicago Information:
- Buy It Now: Dallas, Texas to/from Chicago Illinois for as low as $35 one-way or $70 round-trip!
- Promotion: One-way or round-trip from Dallas, Texas to/from Chicago Illinois
- Route: Dallas, Texas to/from Chicago Illinois
- Travel Dates: July – November 2016
- Recommended Cards: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred
How To Get DFW To/From ORD Flight Deal:
- Use Orbitz or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Orbitz or Priceline since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the following cards to save more and get the most out of this deal: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Take an adventure! This is a perfect quick vacation you can plan within days! You can explore many new areas and culture while saving yourself some money. When you book, make sure you use a recommended credit card to save yourself even more money and get the most out of this deal. I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee