Need an excuse to travel to Los Angeles? Right now there is a great deal by American Airlines for flights from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA starting at $210 round-trip! Time to treat yourself to a nice vacation. Los Angeles has countless attractions that you can go to during your visit. Explore the inner city by going to the Hollywood Walk of Fame or their world famous Disneyland. Next you can head to the coast and check out their Santa Monica Pier and swim at the Santa Monica State Beach. Note that this deal is valid for flights from October to November, so swimming may be a bit chilly. Don’t hesitate and book your flight now because a deal like this is sure to sell out quickly!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Flights from Chicago to Los Angeles
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA starting at $210
- Valid: Valid for travel from October to November
Get Chicago/Los Angeles Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is your chance to treat yourself to a nice vacation. Be sure to book ahead of time because a deal like this is sure to sell out quickly! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
With The World Of Hyatt Credit Card:
• Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points – 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening – free nights start at 5,000 points
• Earn 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt – 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
• Plus, earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
• Receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
• Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
• Get automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open and 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year
• Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
Learn More About This Card Here