Do you want to travel across the United States without spending all of your money? American Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Boston to Los Angeles starting only $260. Travel Los Angeles or Boston during the months of September to December without the crowds of summer. You can travel Boston to visit the museum of fine arts or visit Disney Land in Los Angeles. Make sure you plan early because this offer is only for a limited time.
The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV)
Table of Contents
Flights from Boston to Los Angeles:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Boston to Los Angeles starting $260
- Routes: From Boston to Los Angeles
- Distance: 6,000 miles
- Valid: from September – early December 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Los Angeles Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Both of these cities are amazing, If you live in the other city, you should definitely check out the other one. Both have amazing stuff to do. I been to both cities and I have to say that I had a great time in both cities evenly! Book now before it’s too late! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 17 – September 24th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different!
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).