For those of you who live in Washington, American Airlines is having a cheap round-trip from Washington DC to San Juan, Puerto Rico for only starting $277. One of the best getaway islands, Puerto Rico is one of the nice islands in the Caribbeans where you can relax and enjoy a nice drink. Considering you’re flying over 3,000 miles, this is a great deal for those of you who are interested!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from DC to San Jose:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Washington DC to San Jose starting $277
- Routes: from Washington DC to San Jose
- Valid: Mid July – September 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get San Jose Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you’re looking to take a end of summer vacation this is the deal for you. Considering how cheap this deal is, I recommend anyone who is debating to take a vaction to lookover this cheap flight deal and begin planing if they are willing to go. San Jose is one of the most relaxing places to visit because it’s not ever too crowded. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: July 8th – July 15th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.99% - 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply