Here’s your chance to travel to Nevada! Experience the beautiful resorts, casinos, and much more! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with American Airlines from Newark to Las Vegas starting at $106. Las Vegas is known for their extravagant nightlife, with flashing lights from 24/7 casinos to high-rise hotels and resorts. The neon-soaked Strip is lined with upscale restaurants, casinos, hotels, and all sorts of entertainment. Visit the beautiful iconic Fountain of Bellagio, where aquatic shows are choreographed with stunning music & lights. Be a tourist at the Eiffel Tower, or simply go for a swim at the Gardens of the Gods at Caesar’s Palace. If you’re planning to visit Vegas, then take advantage of this flight deal and book your flight now!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Newark to Las Vegas
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Newark to Las Vegas $106
- Routes: From Newark, NJ to Las Vegas, Nevada
- Distance: 4,482 miles
- Valid: Valid for travel from February 2018 – March 2018. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get NYC/LAS Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards, to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! Make sure to also check out the Free Bonus Airline Miles, Points and Rewards here at HMB!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|