Visit your local OfficeMax or Office Depot(page 12) and buy $300+ American Express Gift Cards to get $15 instant savings good until December 13, 2014. I suggest to buy two-$200 Amex gift cards($6.95 fee per card) using your Chase Ink Card or Amex SimplyCash to get 5X the points/5% cash back. Even better if you can stack this deal with the Amex Offer of $10 off $50 at Office Depot/Max valid til 12/31/2014.
Office Depot/Officemax $15 Off Amex Gift Cards:
- Amex GC $15 Off (page 12)
- Expiration Date: 12/13/2014
- Requirements: Buy at least $300 worth of Amex gift cards to get $15 off your total purchase.
- Additional Terms: Limit of 1 offer per household/customer and variable load cards are excluded.
Simply purchase $300 or more in American Express gift cards at OfficeMax/Office Depot by 12/13/2014 to receive $15 off instantly. Buying Amex gift cards is a great way to meet the spending thresholds for Credit Card Bonuses. Check our full list of Gift Card Bonuses for all your holiday shopping!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.