There is a plethora of business credit cards out there. However, the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers some of the best rewards with a $500 cash back signup bonus, no annual fee, and a superb rewards program.
You earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.
You can also earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases on gas stations and restaurant expenses each account anniversary year, and 1% cash back on all other things.
Plus, there is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases. I personally prefer the Ink Business Cash to the other Ink cards because you get generous cash back and no annual fee for a business card!
Editor’s Note: You may not know this, but if you ever sell something on eBay, Craigslist, or do any freelance work, your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID on your application to apply.
Table of Contents
Chase Ink Business Cash Summary
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee
Earning & Redeeming Cash Back
Enjoy earning up to 5% back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.
Plus, earn 2% on gas stations and restaurants on up to $25K purchases. For everything else, you’ll earn 1% cash back on all purchases.
Points are your rewards. One point equals 1%, or $0.01 cash back. So if you have 5,000 points, you can redeem them for a $50 check.
There is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn.
Chase Ink Business Cash Features
- No Annual Fee. Unlike most business credit cards, it doesn’t come with an annual fee! You can sock it away and not have to worry about a single thing!
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost. Your employees can make necessary purchases in the name of the business without giving up control of the account. You can set each employee to various spending limits anytime you feel like you need it. This way, your employees’ spending will also help you gain more in cash back.
- Business Features and Protection. Get free monthly statements and quarterly management reports. Expenses are itemized and categorized to track your business’ spending easier. Card holders receive zero liability protection. For any unauthorized purchases made with your Ink business card, you are not responsible to pay a single cent.
- Travel Benefits and Perks. Enjoy travel accident insurance, auto rental insurance, roadside dispatch, baggage delay refund, 24/7 real-person customer service, purchase protection, extended warranty, fraud early warning service, etc.
Small-Business Mind Set
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card understands small businesses and their needs. Whether you are a small business owner or sole proprietor, you’ll need a business credit card that rewards you on purchases geared towards business expenses and keep track of your spending.
The Ink Business Cash offers online business tools to allow easy account managing. Set spending limits on employee cards. Plus, track expenses and identify potential tax deductions.
Small businesses are hard to keep up with because of the many moving parts and limited amount of people to oversee. However, Chase also offers Ink Mobile app. This mobile app will allow you to monitor your business down to the T. You’ll never have to wait to get a surprise, good or bad, since you have your account information at your fingertips any day and anytime.
With generous cash back options along with travel and shopping benefits, the Ink Business Cash is one of the best business credit cards around. The money you earn off the credit card rewards help keep your business up. Plus, it can also make itemizing your purchases a breeze.
The Ink Business Cash is a small business gem and shines in several aspects. Enjoy a fantastic bonus, superb cash back rewards, no annual fees to pay, and a year of 0% introductory APR on purchases. Do yourself and the business a favor and get your Chase Ink Business CashSM Card today! Find all your credit card promotions at our amazing list!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card||50,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®||70,000 Miles||Review|
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.