For those with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get $15 Statement Credit on $75 Purchases at The Home Depot. You must sync your AmEx cards and tweet #AmexHomeDepot using your twitter account. A return message will inform you when the credit has been added to your card. Simply spend $75 in one in-store purchase by 6/15/2015 and you will receive $15 back by via statement credit. This deal is per Amex card.
Terms: Offer valid in-store at The Home Depot and online at homedepot.com. All gift card purchases made online, gift cards sold by third parties and corporate gift cards are excluded.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Twitter Home Depot $15 Credit:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexHomeDepot to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
You are pretty much getting a 20% discount on your purchases along with other coupons your can double dip on top of that. I suggest purchasing home depot gift cards in-store only since they are not excluded.
You may also be able to register by logging in on americanexpress.com, Facebook, Foursquare, or on the AMEX app. If you have done this before, you can unsync and resync cards here. Get this $15 Off $75 Purchase at The Home Depot today! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)