If you have an American Express card and a Twitter, Facebook, TripAdvisor, or Foursquare account, check out the complete list of Amex Offers, Bonuses, and Promotions below to receive statement credits worth $5 to $100. To earn a statement credit, you must have an eligible AMEX card + connect to one of the social media accounts and meet the minimum spending requirement. Be aware that some deals are regional or for online purchases only. All purchase minimums must be from a single purchase. These are great offers that can be stacked at certain stores to buy Gift Cards to double dip on the bonuses!
Table of Contents
Amex Offers and Add/Register Your Card(s):
Amex account management page: Log into your American Express account. Then look at the bottom of the summary page and click the “Offers For You” tab. Click on any offer and it will be added visible under the “My Offers” sub-tab. Any redeemed savings will appear under the “My Savings” sub-tab.
Dedicated enrollment link: Select offers with a dedicated enrollment web page which you can add multiple cards when they qualify.
- Facebook: Sync one card per Facebook account by clicking “Get Offer” then click “Redeem”.
- Twitter: Sync one card per Twitter account, then check below for all new offers. When you want to add one, just tweet the appropriate hashtag to add it. Amex will tweet back to you to either confirm or reject the sync.
- Foursquare: Sync one card per Foursquare account. Open your Foursquare mobile app to view offers, then go to Browse, then Specials to see nearby qualifying merchants and offers.
- TripAdvisor: Sync one card per TripAdvisor account to see and add new offers.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
How to Qualify:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 90 days after the last day for the offer
American Express Twitter Sync Promotions
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||Review|
|Discover It Cashback MatchTM||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred®||Review|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||Review|
Amex “Offers For You” Tab
Log into your AmericanExpress.com account to see these targeted offers. You may be able to call American Express and get the offer manually added to your cards.
Use your American Express card and Twitter account to receive statement credits worth $5 to $100. All you need to do to claim this credit is link an eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account, tweet with a specific hashtag, and make your eligible purchase. Be aware that some deals are regional or for online purchases only. All purchase minimums must be from a single purchase. Link your Twitter account and AMEX card to save up to $200! Save even more money by finding the best ways to save money online!
The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card offers 75,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer Expires 10/30/2019.
You can earn 2X miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. You'll also receive 50% back in the form of statement credits on purchases made directly with Delta with your Card within the first 3 months, up to $500 back.
This card comes with a $195 Annual Fee ($250 if application is received on or after 1/30/2020), but for each round trip Delta flight, you can check your first bag for free and save up to $240.