American Midwest Bank is offering residents of Illinois with a AMB personal or business checking account an opportunity to earn a $50 bonus when you refer a friend and they open a checking account. You can earn up to $300 per year for referrals, so try to refer 6 people to earn the maximum bonus! To help convince your friend to open an account, remind them that they will receive $2,500 balance to avoid monthly fees, Interest-bearing account with a tiered rate schedule, Liquidity at a higher rate of interest than most checking accounts, Unlimited check writing, and much more! This offer is only valid for a limited time, so hurry in and get started on your bonus!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
American Midwest Bank $50 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL
- Maximum Bonus: $50 for Referrer Only
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Hard Inquiry: ?
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No Direct Deposit is Required
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: No Termination Fee
How to Earn American Midwest Bank $50 Bonus:
- Fill out the Refer a Friend Form and give it to your friend.
- Referral Recipient must open any personal or business checking account and hand in Refer a Friend Form.
- Account must be opened with funds that have not been on deposit with AMB in the preceding 90 days.
- Must complete at least 6 qualifying transactions within the first 45 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions include direct deposit, payments made by check, third party payments, debit card purchases and electronic bill payments.
American Midwest Bank is only available for existing AMB personal or business checking accounts and must be in good standings until the referred party has completed all Refer-A-Friend program requirements. This bonus is limited to one referral per household and you can refer up to 6 people for a total of $300. American Midwest Bank will deposit $50 into your AMB account once they confirm your friend’s eligibility. If you qualify, hurry in and get started on your bonus today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!