For American Express cardholders, American Express is having a 20% discount on select gift card redemptions when you pay with points. This is a targeted offer, so you must have received an email to be able to see the discount. You can choose from GAP, iTunes, Old Navy, and Whole Foods gift cards. If you have some extra points and you need some of these gift cards, now is a good time to cash them in! You have until September 30, 2018 to take advantage of this offer, so get your discounted gift cards when you can!
Editor’s Note: While gift cards don’t usually expire, these gift cards purchase from American Express with your points may expire in 6 months from the date you first receive them. Make sure you use them within those 6 months!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Rewards Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Get a 20% Discount on Select eGiftcards
- Gift Cards Available:
- Old Navy
- Whole Foods
- Expiration: September 30, 2018
How To Get Discounted Gift Cards:
- Check your email to see if you have been targeted for this promotion.
- Visit the American Express Membership Rewards site to purchase your gift cards.
- Enjoy your discounted gift cards!
Check your email today to see if you’ve received this American Express promotion. You can get a 20% discount on select gift card redemptions when you pay with points. This is a great way to spend your points and save money on gift cards. You can choose from GAP, iTunes, Old Navy, and Whole Foods gift cards. Don’t wait long because this offer expires September 30, 2018! For more ways to save money, see our section on ways to save money online and the best gift card deals!