Look as cool as Horatio from CSI: Miami with a new pair of sunglasses from Sunglass Hut! American Express is currently offering a one time statement credit of $50 with a $200 or more purchase online or in store at Sunglass Hut when you use your connected card now through June 30, 2017. This promotion is valid at full-priced stand alone locations, outlet locations, airport locations, online and by phone. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer. Sign up today and save toward your next eye wear purchase!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Sunglass Hut Offer:
- Tweet Now!
- Bonus: $50 Statement Credit
- Expiration: June 30, 2017
- Requirements: Have a eligible Amex credit card and a twitter account
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexSH to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $200 or more online at SunglassHut.com
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
Earn Sunglass Hut $50 Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexSH to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make at $200 or more purchase online or in store at Sunglass Hut
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2017
If you’re in need of a new pair of sunglasses for this summer, make sure to protect your eye with sunglasses from Sunglass Hut. Take advantage of their Amex Twitter Sync Promotion and get a $50 Statement Credit when you spend $200 or more online or in store at Sunglass Hut with your connected card. Make sure to add the offer to your card before you make any purchases. And if you’ve been targeted for any promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)