Amex Offers $5 off $25 with Dollar General Purchase, valid December 21, 2015. Get a $5 statement credit when you spend $25 at Dollar General using a registered American Express card. You should log into your account to see if this promotion applies to you as it is a targeted deal. You may make up to 3 transactions, that’s $15 off $75 spend. What’s nice about Dollar General is that they have a decent selection of popular gift cards. Remember not all locations will let you use a credit card to buy gift cards so you may have to do some leg work and be nice to your cashier.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers $5 off $25 with Dollar General:
- Offer: Make purchase of $25 at Dollar General get $5 Statement Credit
- Expiration: Until 12/31/15
- Terms: Promotion must be added to your Amex Offers so check your inbox. Purchases must be made with registered Amex card. In-store only at Dollar General. Limit up to 3 rewards.
AMEX Offers For You:
- Login to your AMEX account
- Click on any of your cards to go the activity page
- Click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
How To Get The Same Multiple Offer:
Those with multiple Amex cards with the same offer, DO NOT rush to save the offer to your account. Because once you save the offer to one card, the same offer will disappear from your other cards.
- Open up the Offers page for each card in a separate tab in the same browser.
- Then go between the tabs to save the offer to each of your targeted cards.
I recommend people to register your secondary cards with its own AMEX login for each Amex card. Why? Secondary cards registered on their own account will have different offers than the primary card.
If you shop Dollar General, now is a good time to shop there as you will get a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25. Make sure to break up you order into $25 purchase to get this reward up to three times. Remember, its in store only and ends 12/31/2015. See more Gift Card Deals!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).