If you frequently travel, this is the promotion for you! American Express is having a promotion where you can receive an easy $50 Statement credit by spending $300 or more on Air Travel with your American Express card before the expiration date of October 31st, 2016. This is targeted, however, and to see if you have been targeted, make sure you log into your American Express account and scroll down to the “AMEX Offers and Benefits” section. You may need to click “Load more” to see the offer. There is a limit of one registration per Amex offer per account, so choose wisely if you have multiple cards.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.90% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
AMEX Air Travel $50 Credit Information:
- Log In to see if you have been targeted!
- Promotion: $50 Statement credit
- Expiration: 10/31/2016
- Requirements: You must make a single purchase of the amount of $300 in one transaction through American Express.
- Terms and Condition: Offer available only to eligible US Cardmembers for purchases made directly with your AMEX card as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations made via delta.com, phone, or ticket counters. (ii) upgrades, miles, seat selection, charge fees, bag fees. (iii) American membership or passes.
How To Earn Air Travel $50 Credit Promotion:
- Log into your American Express account and check your promotions you have. Check if you been offered the promotion by clicking on the tab, “AMEX Offer and Benefits” and it should be located there. You can also be targeted by other offers. Let us know if you do!
- If you have been targeted, Accept the offer, and then head to the Priceline website and book with the minimum of $300. This must be in one transaction.
- You’ll then be given your statement credit within 3-5 Business days after making your qualifying purchase.
- This offer is limited only one per account. We recommend you using it with your Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express so you can easily earn your 30,000-mile bonus.
If you plan on taking a trip anytime soon, and you’re an AMEX cardholder, this is a great chance for you! You’ll easily earn an $50 Statement credit when you spend a total of $300 in one transaction on any air travel. You must be targeted in order to participate in this offer, but we recommend you taking your chance if you have been targeted! We recommend you booking flights from us because find the best cheapest flights! If I was targeted for this offer, I would use it with a cheap flight deal we have. If you by chance have been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! You can find more of these offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.