American Express is hosting an offer with Bumble and bumble where you can get a one-time $25 statement credit by spending $75 or more at bumbleandbumble.com from now until July 1, 2017. Bumble and bumble is a hair salon company that is known for its inventive cuts and connection to the fashion and editorial world. Today, the company has a complete hair care line with a full range of shampoos, conditioners, styling and treatment products. Bb.Products are coveted by beauty and fashion insiders, and editorial stylists around the world and sold in many salons worldwide and available at stores, such as Sephora. Just tweet #AmexBumble to add this offer to your American Express card. You must sync your American Express card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Bumble and Bumble $25 Credit Promotion:
- Tweet Now!
- Bonus: $25 Statement Credit
- Expiration: July 1, 2017
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and twitter account that is synced to card
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexBumble to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $75 or more at bumbleandbumble.com
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/1/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn Bumble and Bumble $25 Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexBumble to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Use synced Amex Card to make a $75+ purchase on bumbleandbumble.com
Make sure to check out Bumble and bumble if you’re looking for hair products and salons near you, while receiving a $25 statement credit for your purchase of $75 or more. However, make sure to add the offer to your American Express card before you make any purchases by tweeting #AmexBumble. This offer expires July 1, 2017, so make sure to take advantage of it soon! Also, if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.