American Express and California Pizza Kitchen are teaming up to have a promotion where you can receive a $10 Statement Credit by spending $40 at a local California Pizza Kitchen and having your American Express Card sync with your twitter before the deadline of September 10, 2017. To qualify for this promotion, sync your card with your twitter account, and tweet the hashtag #AmexCPK, then you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $40 or more online by September 10, 2017 to receive $10 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
California Pizza AMEX $10 Credit Info:
- Sync Now
- Promotion: $10 Statement credit
- Expiration: 9/10/2017
- Requirements: You must spend $40 at California Pizza Kitchen when you sync your Amex card with Twitter
- Terms and Condition: Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single purchase of $40 or more in-restaurant at California Pizza Kitchen by 9/10/17. Tweet using #AmexCPK to add this offer to your connected American Express Card. You must receive a confirmation response from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your Card before you can redeem the offer.
Earn California Pizza $10 Credit Promo:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexCPK to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase of $40 or more at a California Pizza Kitchen. This excludes physical gift cards purchased online.
- Credits are issued within 90 days after 9/10/2017 for your qualifying purchase.
California Pizza Kitchen is very expensive in my experience. With this American Express promotion, you can receive a $10 statement credit for a limited time. When you sync you twitter account, all you have to do is spend a minimum of $40 in order to receive a $10 statement credit. Eating out does not always have to be expensive. Sign up now before it’s too late! You can find more of these offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply