American Express has introduced many new offers today such as a targeted Double Rewards Memberships Points offer. This Amex offer is offering double points till December 31, 2017 at select retailers such as Best Buy, Home Depot, Macy’s, Gap brands and more. Unfortunately, this Amex offer is only valid for online purchases at these merchants. The list of participating merchants and retailers has been increased for your convenience, check ‘Select Retailer” below for more details. Check your American Express card for these targeted offers and add them to your card today!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offer Double Membership Points:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Double Rewards Membership Points
- Select Retailers:
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- The Capital Grille
- Bahama Breeze
- Seasons 52
- Olive Garden
- Yard House
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Pottery Barn Brands (Online Only)
- Westelm.com (Online Only)
- Intermix online (Online Only)
- Bergdorfgoodman.com (Online Only)
- Markandgraham.com (Online Only)
- Rejuvenation.com (Online Only)
- Williams-Sonoma (Online Only)
- Gap brands: Gap, Old Navy, Banana republic, Atheleta
- Macy’s (Online Only)
- Neiman Marcus (Online Only)
- Home Depot (Online Only)
- Boxed.com (Online Only)
- Best Buy (Online Only)
- Rite Aid (In-Store Only)
- Whole Foods Market (In-Store Only)
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Requirements: Must have been targeted
- What To Do: Log into your American Express account and check your Amex offers to see if you’ve been targeted for these offers, then add the offer to your card and make an online purchase at these select retailers to earn double points.
- Terms: Valid through 12/31/17. Online only. Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
Get Double Membership Reward Points:
- Sign into your American Express Account
- Check your Amex Offers for this Double Membership Rewards Points offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Make an online purchase at one of the select retailers
- Get Double Points!
If you’re interested in earning double membership reward points at one of the above retailers, then make sure to check your Amex Offers to see if you’ve been targeted. These American Express double rewards points offers are valid through December 31, 2017 but it’s limited to online purchases. Even if you’re not an major online shopper, it doesn’t hurt to add this offer to your cards just in case. For more to save money with your American Express card, check our American Express Twitter Sync Offers.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply